Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
Notice Specific to Software Available on this Website
Any software that is made available to download (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of NBRC, AARC and CoARC and/or their suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user may not install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the license agreement accompanying such software.
Notices regarding software, documents and services available on this website.
In no event shall NBRC, AARC, or CoARC and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this site.
Member Account, Password, and Security
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a username. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the NBRC, AARC or CoARC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. The NBRC, AARC and/or CoARC will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by the NBRC, AARC, CoARC or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may NOT:
- Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any NBRC, AARC or CoARC server or the network(s) connected to any NBRC, AARC, or CoARC server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any NBRC, AARC or CoARC server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
- Create false identities or information for the purpose of misleading others.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party.